Who is All Home Lending?
All Home Lending was founded in 2006. The company was primarily started as an A-paper retail broker. In 2012 the company was acquired with the goal in mind to create a retail and wholesale direct lender, initially structured to take advantage of the booming refinance market. As production increased, we became designated as a Full Eagle Direct Endorsed FHA Lender by the Department of Housing & Urban Development as well as LAPP/SAR under Veterans Administration “VA”, concurrently allowing us to bring underwriting, funding and secondary marketing in-house.
As the market began shifting, AHL began focusing not only on Governmental take-outs (Qualified Mortgages) and began adding Non-QM (Non-Qualified Mortgages) to the mix. Additionally, we created our wholesale lending division, and started servicing the growing broker market for Non-QM.
Fast forward to today, we see the tremendous opportunity in the wholesale market for Non-QM lending products, as they have gained tremendous momentum. A Housing Wire article published in December 2017, predicted that Non-QM is expected to double or triple in 2018. We have seen at least those numbers come to fruition this year as the Non-QM marketplace has begun to mature similar to what we had seen in the early days of Alt-A in the early 2000s. AHL is in a perfect position to take advantage of the new marketplace with tremendous capacity, and long established take-out relationships.
This is the next step in our evolution. If a loan is possible, AHL will get it done.
- 7 out of 10 loans declined by other banks are closed by All Home Lending. The reason is our make sense underwriting mentality combined with expanded loan programs. If you feel the deal has merit then present all the compensating factors.
- 8 out of 10 Non-QM loan products are exception base with some having multiple exceptions.
- Average closing time is 19.6 days*. AHL on fully submitted packages is 17.8 days
- We have not missed a close of escrow date in 2018. We are proud of this fact.
- Average Non-QM loan is $480,000.00
- Majority of the Non-QM loans are originated in Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles, Ventura, San Jose, Oakland, Miami & Scottsdale.